Siblings Untitled 04 Siblings Untitled 04

Epic as always

I discovered you out of the blue a long while back and have watched all your animations, shown my friends, and they all love them, you are an amazing artist and your voice acting along with your brother and friends are nothing less than extravagant. At least once a week either my friends or I find ourselves quoting your animations in one way or another (our most recent favorite is "cactus!" "what animal makes that noise?" "I DO!!!"). I always look forward to a new animation by you. I've even recommended my graphics teacher look at your stuff. Keep up the amazing work, I will look forward to whatever you have in store for the future. (especially siblings episodes)

P.S. I'd also like to add that the humor in your animations is much more tasteful than other's on this site, not always aiming at cock jokes and family guy-esq humor. Keep up the good work.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Well thanks for the free advertising, I appreciate that! And I'm glad you guys all enjoy my work, I do so enjoy hearing these sorts of things. I like keeping to my own style, so it's good to hear that it's appreciated. Take care!

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

I WANT THE SONG T.T

please please release the song its just too bad ass to keep it to yourself.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

i swear my iq just dropped

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *tung hangs out while head twiches*

Scriball Scriball

if you could port this to the ds

as a homebrew game it would do verry well on the ds

Metal gear solid2: theme full Metal gear solid2: theme full

i agree with basch and aura dragon

but i think it deserves more than a 7 because it sounds like you put this entire thing together yourself and didint use a song

NightlifeDL NightlifeDL

i actualy have this on my mp3

i honestly love it i listen to it every morning when im tired and it wakes me up its so peacefull and happy you just cant stop listening to it.

DukeLukeProd responds:

That's great, thanks! :)
If you ever grow tired of it check out Planet Funk's album "Non Zero Sumness" which has plenty of similar stuff in much higher quality. "Inside all the People" and "The Switch" should be good starting points

The Wanderer The Wanderer

THIS IS CREEPY

ok the song itself is good. the only thing that ruins it is the vocals. (as you said in author coments.)

onto whats creepy. the begining sounds almost identicle to what i made on my computer (if ya want to hear its in my profile.)