Siblings Untitled 04 Siblings Untitled 04

Epic as always

I discovered you out of the blue a long while back and have watched all your animations, shown my friends, and they all love them, you are an amazing artist and your voice acting along with your brother and friends are nothing less than extravagant. At least once a week either my friends or I find ourselves quoting your animations in one way or another (our most recent favorite is "cactus!" "what animal makes that noise?" "I DO!!!"). I always look forward to a new animation by you. I've even recommended my graphics teacher look at your stuff. Keep up the amazing work, I will look forward to whatever you have in store for the future. (especially siblings episodes)

P.S. I'd also like to add that the humor in your animations is much more tasteful than other's on this site, not always aiming at cock jokes and family guy-esq humor. Keep up the good work.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Well thanks for the free advertising, I appreciate that! And I'm glad you guys all enjoy my work, I do so enjoy hearing these sorts of things. I like keeping to my own style, so it's good to hear that it's appreciated. Take care!

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

I WANT THE SONG T.T

please please release the song its just too bad ass to keep it to yourself.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

i swear my iq just dropped

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *tung hangs out while head twiches*

Stamper N' Johnny Stamper N' Johnny

YOU HAVE SOME BALLS FOR SUBMITING THIS

i give 10 just for submiting this. this is the most impressive thing i have seen in a while just due to the balls someone would have to submit this. its its its. just so EPIC i cant explain. no matter how stupid it was it was still epic

Start The GAAME!!! Start The GAAME!!!

dude i want this

dude give me the audio file for this. this is hylarious

Sprite TV! Sprite TV!

yay sgt peppers

that was one kick ass flash.

Owls Owls

dude

send me a download link through pm i really want this as my screen saver but with no music. also can you link one with music but not screen saver type. because i just want to watch it over and over again.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

KICK ASS

HELL YEAH best awsome movie ever right next to all egoraptors

The Pirate Collab The Pirate Collab

AWSOME

very nive i loved it had to be the best pirate themed thengey i have seen ever

Bertn responds:

Thanks for the review! :D

The Heart and the Hand p1 The Heart and the Hand p1

i love it

stuff like this i love for some reason its just so happy i just love it. the thing i love the most is how the sun is basically a little side character. its just soo awsome